The program is open for international students commencing a full undergraduate or master by coursework program at Curtin in Australia. Selected students will receive a 25% of first-year tuition fee discount.
Curtin University was founded on December 1986 and is known as Curtin University of Technology. It comprises five main faculties with over 95 specialist centres. It has ties with 90 exchange universities in 20 countries.
Why study at Curtin University?
It ranks first among Western Australian public universities for graduate outcomes and employer satisfaction. It is active in research in a range of academic and practical fields.
Application Deadline: 15 October 2023
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework
- Award: 25% off the first year of tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities, except Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework in the following faculties:
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Science & Engineering: Science courses; Engineering courses; Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All undergraduate degrees available to international students (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery excluded)
- All postgraduate degrees (master by coursework only) available to international students
- International, fee-paying, non-sponsored students of any nationality except Australian
- Students who have met or exceeded the higher academic cut-off score determined by Curtin specific to this Scholarship
- Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses for the first time in 2023
- Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery excluded)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate scholarship application required.
- Students are invited to apply for the Curtin course through one of Curtin University’s registered education agents or apply directly to Curtin online.
- All qualifying applications to Curtin are automatically assessed for the Global Curtin Merit Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: When applying to study at Curtin University, applicants will need to provide the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Grading system descriptions
- Award certificates
- Certified copies of your previous qualifications
- English proficiency documents
- Admission Requirements: Before applying, applicants must check all the entry requirements to study at Curtin University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can demonstrate their English skills through recognized tests and qualifications, including the IELTS, TOEFL and through qualifications in English. Specific English requirements can be found on the tab of each individual course.
- Covers a maximum of 25% of the first-year tuition fee up to a maximum of 200 credit points only
- Can only be applied in full for students who are completing a minimum of 400 credit points within their mainstream course
- Will only amount to 25% of the first-semester tuition fee for students who are completing a minimum of 300 credit points within their mainstream course
- Only covers tuition fees
- Will be credited to the recipient’s fee account by the census date of the study period