The studentship is designed for brilliant Australian and international students to pursue the PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2023-2024.
RMIT University, one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, the 15th highest ranked university in Australia and 250th in the world with a 5-Star QS Ranking for excellence in higher education is a higher education institute dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
Why choose RMIT University?
Candidates for research positions at RMIT are benefiting from engagement with our industry partners in order to generate non-traditional research outputs and skills that are work-ready for a variety of career paths. Research conducted at RMIT University is distinguished by its use of individuals of world-class calibre, cutting-edge resources, and a multidisciplinary approach. We seek out exceptional researchers to bring vitality to our research culture, bolster our research focus, and to further promote the growth of our postgraduate research prospects.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2023
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: Food
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All Australian national students and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a PhD research study in Food Science and Technology: Project: Improving freekeh nutritional and technological quality through novel approaches at RMIT.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants should meet RMIT HDR admission requirements, this scholarship is primarily targeting local students but international students may be considered subject to the approval of the industry partner.