To give bright and young students opportunities to broaden their horizons and develop important skills, Sunway University has organized the Taught Masters International Scholarships.
This is an open scholarship opportunity for students of all nationalities applying for taught master’s studies at the University. The award is designed for the academic session 2022/2023.
Sunway University is a world-class non-profit private university. It is dedicated to advancing education through scholarship, research, and enterprise. It is recognized by the Ministry of Education of Malaysia and actively engaged in cross-border collaborations.
Why study at Sunway University?
Candidates should expect a lively, engaging, and welcoming environment at the university. Students can see a list of current job openings in several faculties, which influence their professional development, here.
Application Deadline: 1 week after commencement of programme.
- University or Organization: Sunway University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters programs
- Awards: 50% tuition fee deduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The program can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in the following subjects:
- Master in Public Policy
- Master in Sustainable Development Management
- Master in International Hospitality Management
- MA in Visual Communication & Media Studies
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Analytics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants can be Malaysian or International citizens.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree CGPA 3.5 and above
- Applicable for 2022 intakes with Academic Certificate validity of the year 2020 onwards.
How to Apply