The funding opportunity is available for international students applying for eligible diploma courses for the academic session 2023/2024.
Established in 1988, the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a public research university recognized for its research, innovation and education opportunities. It offers courses that are geared towards careers in a wide range of disciplines, combined with a campus life that is culturally varied, as well as a vibrant and secure atmosphere.
Why study at the University of Technology Sydney?
UTS is a comprehensive and innovative university with a strong reputation for teaching and research excellence. There are a variety of career-relevant courses and degree programmes available to students, as well as practice-based education and world-class facilities.
Application Deadline: 31 December 2023
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award:20% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Chinese
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students enrolled in a course in any subject
- Eligibility Criteria: Meeting the following eligibility criteria is required:
- Remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Be a citizen from P.R. China; and
- Commence full-time studies and on campus at UTS; and
- Meet UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate coursework program; and
- Successfully complete a UTS College diploma and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Commence studies in a UTS undergraduate degree that directly articulates from their UTS College diploma course, and in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s diploma.
How to Apply
- How to apply: No need to apply separately for this scholarship, applications will be assessed when students lodge applications to study at UTS College. The conditional scholarship offer letter will be sent following the Letter of Offer from UTS College and UTS.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of curriculum vitae, copy of passport’s name page, and copy of the academic transcript must be submitted to the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in the diploma degree program applicants have to link copies of their previous academic qualification.
- Language Requirement:To study at university, candidates should see the English language requirement criteria.
The University of Technology Sydney will allow you to save 20% on UTS tuition fees for up to four years.